TRANSITION AGE YOUTH PSYCHOTHERAPY EXPERIENCES STUDY (TYPE)
- TYPE is a study to understand the experiences, both good and bad, of Young Adults (18-25) who are receiving outpatient therapy.
- We want to know what you have experienced with therapy.
- We hope this study will help us to improve therapy for young adults like you
- Young Adults with lived experience were involved in the creation of this study
- TYPE consists of two interviews that will last around an hour each.
- The interviews are two months apart.
- You will be compensated $25 for each interview, up to a total of $50 for your involvement in this study.
If you want to answer a few brief questions to see if you're eligible to participate in this study, click here to visit our brief screening form: https://arcsapps.umassmed.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=xTYZiS3FmZ
For more information check out the flyer below!